Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Steel Number:||1.4571||Standard:||ASME A403 B16.9|
|Products:||Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings||Connection:||Butt-Welding|
|Package:||Plywood Box Or Pallet||Application:||Pharmacy,beer,food,dairy,brewing, Beverage, Water Treatment,chemical|
1.4571 steel pipe weld fittings,
A403 steel pipe weld fittings,
ASME B16.9 weldable steel pipe fittings
316Ti/X6CrNiMoTi17-12-2/1.4571 Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings A403 ASME B16.9
"zheheng steel" produces and supply 316Ti/X6CrNiMoTi17-12-2/1.4571 Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings., Non-standard pipe fittings are also produced according to customer requirements. The company strictly implements ASTM B16.9 / B16.5,ASTM A403 SH3408, SH3409, DIN2605, EN10253, BS1965, JISB2312 and other standards for production.
The following are the parameters of 316Ti stainless steel:
Ni 11.00 ~ 14.00
Cr 16.00 ~ 19.00
Mo 1.80 ~ 2.50
Ti≥0.2 ~ 0.70
GB / T1220-1992 has this regulation, usually called Mo2Ti or 316Ti
YS (Mpa) ≥205
TS (Mpa) ≥520
EL (%) ≥40
Hv 200 °
With many excellent characteristics such as corrosion resistance, it is a new type of structural material with promising development. Titanium and its alloys not only have very important applications in the aviation and aerospace industries, but also have begun to be widely used in many industrial sectors such as chemical industry, petroleum, light industry, metallurgy, and power generation.
Another significant feature of titanium is its strong corrosion resistance. This is because titanium and its alloys have many excellent characteristics such as light weight, high strength, strong heat resistance, and corrosion resistance. They are known as "future metals". Promising new structural materials. Titanium and its alloys not only have very important applications in the aviation and aerospace industries, but also have begun to be widely used in many industrial sectors such as chemical industry, petroleum, light industry, metallurgy, and power generation.
|American Steel Pipe Fittings Standard|
|Standard Code||Standard Name|
|ANSI ASME SA-234||Medium and high temperature used carbon and alloy steel pipe fittings|
|ANSI ASME SA-420||Low temperature forged carbon and alloy steel pipe fittings|
|ANSI ASME SA-403||Forged Durimet pipe fittings|
|ANSI ASME B16.9||Factory-Made wrought steel pipe fittings|
|ANSI ASME B16.11||Socket-welding and Threaded forged fittings|
|ANSI ASME B16.28||Wrought steel butt-welding short radius elbows and returns|
|ANSI ASME B16.5||Pipe flange and flange fittings|
|ISO 5251||Stainless steel butt-welding fittings|
|MSS SP-43||Wrought stainless steel butt-welding fittings|
Why choose us:
1. All pipe fittings are strictly implemented in accordance with the standards, accept any third-party inspection, and return service.
2. Before leaving the factory, 100% dimensional inspection, 100% spectral test, mechanical and mechanical performance test, pickling, pickling process are mainly aimed at the removal of surface grease and harmful substances, complete surface passivation to prevent oxidation. Some suppliers have not implemented ( Because the surface is not visible to the naked eye after sandblasting) annealing and solid solution (heat treatment), many goods on the market are not heat-treated. When the pipe fittings are in some cold or hot environments, the seam will slowly crack if it is not heat-treated. This process is invisible to the naked eye, surface sanding (many relatively inexpensive processes on the market), bevel ends, etc.
3. Normally, the individual weight of our company's pipe fittings is heavier than that on the market, (Ensure the back arc thickness) to avoid the parts of the same wall thickness that cannot be seen by the naked eye after the processing The pressure is guaranteed, because many suppliers choose the material to the maximum limit in order to minimize the cost.
1. Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
Manufacturer and trading.
2. What are your main products?
All kinds of elbows, tees, caps, flanges, and steel pipes, etc with different stainless steel,nickel alloy materials.
3. Do you provide free samples?
We'd like to provide samples for your confirm, but we don't pay the cost of freight.
4. Why should I choose you?
* Contact us with your detailed inquiry, you will be replied within 6 hours.
* You are promised to obtain the best quality, price, and service.
* Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
* Every process will be checked by responsible QC which ensures every product's quality.
Contact Person: sales