Inspection and Test Procedure
1. 100% PMI,Spectro Chemical Aanlysis Test for Raw Material
2. 100% Dimension & Visual Examination
3. Mechanical Properties Test Include Tension Test,Flaring Test (For Seamless tube/pipe fittings)/ Flange Test (For Welded Pipe & Tube fittings), Hardness Test ,Reversed Flattening Test
4. 100% Hydrostatic Test or 100% NON-DESTRUCTIVE Test (ET or UT)
5. Radiographic Test for Welded Pipe (shall be accordance with specification,or shall be as agreed upon between the purchaser and vendor)
6. Straightness Test (optional)
7. Roughness Test (optional)
8. Intergranular Corrosion Test(optional)
9. Impact Test (optional)
10. Grain Size Determinations (optional)
NOTES : ALL THE TESTS AND INSPECTION RESULT NEED TO BE SHOWED IN REPORTS ACCORDING TO STANDARD AND SPECIFICATION.
Products are sampled before and after production to conduct destruction experiments. Leave specimens for customers to confirm the quality.
Mechanical properties test (tensile strength, yield strength, hardness test)
Mechanical performance test (impact test)
100% chemical analysis (PMI)
Flange surface roughness comparison.
Packed in pallets or wooden boxes.
After acceptance, it will be sent to the warehouse and ready for shipment.
Contact Person: Mr. Bain
Tel: 0086 15858820108