Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Welding Type:||Seamless Or Welded||Name:||Stainless Steel Pipe Elbow Fittings|
|Technics:||45 Degree||Material:||2205 2507 254SMO|
|Products:||Duplex Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings||Connection:||Butt-Welding|
|Package:||Plywood Box Or Pallet||Application:||For Water, Oil And Gas Industrial|
BW stainless steel bends elbows,
BW 45 degree long radius elbow,
2205 45 degree long radius elbow
Duplex Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings 2205 2507 254SMO 45 Degree Elbow Long Radius BW
Key points of duplex stainless steel pipe fittings welding
1) Control of welding thermal process Welding line energy, interlayer temperature, preheating and material thickness will affect the cooling rate during welding, which will affect the organization and performance of the weld and heat affected zone. In order to obtain the best weld metal properties, it is recommended that the maximum interlayer temperature be controlled at 100°C. When heat treatment is required after welding, the interlayer temperature may not be limited.
2) Post-weld heat treatment It is best not to perform heat treatment after welding. When heat treatment is required after welding, the heat treatment method used is water quenching. The heat should be as fast as possible during heat treatment. The holding time at the heat treatment temperature is 5 to 30 minutes, which should be sufficient to restore the equilibrium of the phase. During the heat treatment, the oxidation of the metal is very serious, and inert gas protection should be considered.
|Material||Stainless Steel: SS304, SS316, SS304L, SS316L, 1.4401, 1.4403|
|Duplex Stainless Steel: 2205, 2507, 254SMO, etc|
|Type||Elbow, Tee, Reducer, Cap, Stud End|
|Schedule||SCH5S, SCH10S, SCH20S, SCH40S, SCH80S, etc|
|Standard||Design: ASME B16.9, MSS-SP-43|
|Size||1/2” to 48”|
|Connection||Butt Weld End as per ASME B16.9|
|Application||For Water, Oil and Gas Industrial|
Inspection and Test Procedure
|1.100% PMI,Spectro Chemical Aanlysis Test for Raw Material|
|2.100% Dimension & Visual Examination|
|3. Mechanical Properties Test Include Tension Test,Flaring Test (For Seamless tube/pipe)/ Flange Test (For Welded Pipe & Tube), Hardness Test ,Reversed Flattening Test|
|4.100% Hydrostatic Test or 100% NON-DESTRUCTIVE Test (ET or UT)|
|5.Radiographic Test for Welded Pipe (shall be accordance with specification,or shall be as agreed upon between the purchaser and vendor)|
|6.Straightness Test (optional)|
|7.Roughness Test (optional)|
|8.Intergranular Corrosion Test(optional)|
|9.Impact Test (optional)|
|10.Grain Size Determinations (optional)|
|NOTES : ALL THE TESTS AND INSPECTION RESULT NEED TO BE SHOWED IN REPORTS ACCORDING TO STANDARD AND SPECIFICATION.|
Why choose us:
1. All pipe fittings are strictly implemented in accordance with the standards, accept any third-party inspection, and return service.
2. Before leaving the factory, 100% dimensional inspection, 100% spectral test, mechanical and mechanical performance test, pickling, pickling process are mainly aimed at the removal of surface grease and harmful substances, complete surface passivation to prevent oxidation. Some suppliers have not implemented ( Because the surface is not visible to the naked eye after sandblasting) annealing and solid solution (heat treatment), many goods on the market are not heat-treated. When the pipe fittings are in some cold or hot environments, the seam will slowly crack if it is not heat-treated. This process is invisible to the naked eye, surface sanding (many relatively inexpensive processes on the market), bevel ends, etc.
3. Normally, the individual weight of our company's pipe fittings is heavier than that on the market, (Ensure the back arc thickness) to avoid the parts of the same wall thickness that cannot be seen by the naked eye after the processing The pressure is guaranteed, because many suppliers choose the material to the maximum limit in order to minimize the cost.
1. Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
Manufacturer and trading.
2. What are your main products?
All kinds of elbows, tees, caps, flanges, and steel pipes, etc with different stainless steel,nickel alloy materials.
3. Do you provide free samples?
We'd like to provide samples for your confirm, but we don't pay the cost of freight.
4. Why should I choose you?
* Contact us with your detailed inquiry, you will be replied within 6 hours.
* You are promised to obtain the best quality, price, and service.
* Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
* Every process will be checked by responsible QC which ensures every product's quality.
Contact Person: sales