Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Steel Number:||1.4948||Outside Diameter:||6inch|
|Products:||Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings||Connection:||Butt-Welding|
|Package:||Plywood Box Or Pallet||Application:||Pharmacy,beer,food,dairy,brewing, Beverage, Water Treatment,chemical|
|Steel:||Austenitic Steel||Standard:||ASME B16.9 EN10254|
304H stainless steel tube fittings,
S30409 stainless steel tube fittings,
304H butt weld pipe fittings
304H/X6crNi18-10/1.4948 Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings Wrought austenitic steel Butt-welding
"zheheng steel" produces and supply 304H/X6crNi18-10/1.4948 Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings ., Non-standard pipe fittings are also produced according to customer requirements. The company strictly implements ASTM B16.9 / B16.5,ASTM A403 SH3408, SH3409, DIN2605, EN10253, BS1965, JISB2312 and other standards for production. The materials used are special steel materials such as 304H, 304L, 321H, 316L, 317L, 310S and duplex steel 2205/31803, 904L, WP347H, WP316Ti.
304H is 304 heat-resistant steel.
According to their properties, heat-resistant steel can be divided into two types: oxidation-resistant steel and heat-strength steel. Anti-oxidation steel is also referred to as skinless steel. Hot-strength steel refers to steel that has good oxidation resistance at high temperatures and has high high-temperature strength. Heat-resistant steel can be divided into austenitic heat-resistant steel, martensitic heat-resistant steel, ferritic heat-resistant steel and pearlite heat-resistant steel according to its normalizing structure.
For 304 stainless steel, the Ni element in its composition is very important, which directly determines the corrosion resistance of 304 stainless steel and its value.
The most important elements in 304 are Ni and Cr, but they are not limited to these two elements. The specific requirements are defined by product standards. A common judgment in the industry is that as long as the Ni content is greater than 8% and the Cr content is greater than 18%, it can be considered as 304 stainless steel. This is why the industry calls this type of stainless steel 18/8 stainless steel. In fact, the relevant product standards have very clear regulations for 304, and these product standards have some differences for different shapes of stainless steel.
|Thickness||SCH10-SCH160,STD, XS,XXS 0.6mm~160mm|
|Item||Seamless(SMLS) Reducer,Butt Welded Reducer (SEAM)|
|Material||Carbon steel Alloy Steel Stainless steel|
|Standard||API, ANSI, MSS, EN, DIN, JIS, BS, GB others|
|Surface||black paint, anti-rust varnish, transparent anti-rust oil, hot galvanized, sandblasting.|
|Packing||In wooded cases or pallets, or as for clients' requirements|
|Applications||Petroleum, chemical,machinery, boiler,electric power, shipbuilding, papermaking, construction,etc.|
|Delivery time||10-15 days for bulk, 3-5 working days for inventory.|
|Special design||as your drawing|
|Test||Direct-reading Spectrograph,machine,X-ray,Ultrasonic flaw ,Magnetic particle detector,etc|
|Delivery term||FOB, CNF, CIF, FCA etc|
|Payment term||T/T,L/C,Western Union,PayPal etc|
Why choose us:
1. All pipe fittings are strictly implemented in accordance with the standards, accept any third-party inspection, and return service.
2. Before leaving the factory, 100% dimensional inspection, 100% spectral test, mechanical and mechanical performance test, pickling, pickling process are mainly aimed at the removal of surface grease and harmful substances, complete surface passivation to prevent oxidation. Some suppliers have not implemented ( Because the surface is not visible to the naked eye after sandblasting) annealing and solid solution (heat treatment), many goods on the market are not heat-treated. When the pipe fittings are in some cold or hot environments, the seam will slowly crack if it is not heat-treated. This process is invisible to the naked eye, surface sanding (many relatively inexpensive processes on the market), bevel ends, etc.
3. Normally, the individual weight of our company's pipe fittings is heavier than that on the market, (Ensure the back arc thickness) to avoid the parts of the same wall thickness that cannot be seen by the naked eye after the processing The pressure is guaranteed, because many suppliers choose the material to the maximum limit in order to minimize the cost.
1. Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
Manufacturer and trading.
2. What are your main products?
All kinds of elbows, tees, caps, flanges, and steel pipes, etc with different stainless steel,nickel alloy materials.
3. Do you provide free samples?
We'd like to provide samples for your confirm, but we don't pay the cost of freight.
4. Why should I choose you?
* Contact us with your detailed inquiry, you will be replied within 6 hours.
* You are promised to obtain the best quality, price, and service.
* Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
* Every process will be checked by responsible QC which ensures every product's quality.
Contact Person: sales