Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Welding Type:||Seamless Or Welded||Outside Diameter:||1/2"-36"|
|Thickness:||SCH10S-schxxs||Material:||Wp321, 904L,SAF2205,uns31803 And So On.|
|Products:||Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings||Connection:||Butt-Welding|
|Package:||Plywood Box Or Pallet||Application:||Pharmacy,beer,food,dairy,brewing, Beverage, Water Treatment,chemical|
DIN2615 Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings,
GOST 17376 Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings,
DIN2615 stainless steel tube weld fittings
GOST 17376 GOST 30753 DIN2605 DIN2615 DIN2616 Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings
GOST 30753-2001 Carbon and low-alloy steel butt-weldings fittings. Sharply curved bends type 2D
GOST 17375-2001 Carbon and low-alloy steel butt-welding fittings. Sharply curved bends type 3D (R=1, 5 DN). Design 3D(R=1.5DN)
GOST 17376-2001 Carbon and low-alloy steel butt-welding fittings.Tees. Design
GOST 17378-2001 Carbon and low-alloy steel butt-weldings. Reducers. Design
GOST 17379-2001 Carbon and low-alloy steel butt-welding fittings. Elliptical caps. Design
GOST 17380-2001 Carbon and low-alloy steel butt-weldings fittings. General specifications
12815-80 Flanges for valves, fittings, pipelines for Pnom from 0.1 to 20 MPa (from 1 to 200kgf/sm2). Types. Connecting dimensions
12820-80 Welded flat steel flanges for Pc from 0.1 to 2.5 MPa ( from 1 to 25kgs/sm2). Construction and dimensions.
12821-80 Butt welded steel flanges for Pc from 0.1 to 20 MPa ( from 1 to 200 kgs/sm2). Construction and dimensions.
|Type||stainless steel pipe fittings|
|Wall Thickness||Sch5S-Sch160 XS XXS STD(2mm~20mm)|
|Standard||GOST 17375-2001, GOST 30753,ASME B16.9, DIN2605 and JIS B2311, EN10253-1 etc.|
|we can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||alloy steel and stainless steel.|
|Connection||Butt Weld & Socket Weld & Thread|
|Delivery time||25-30 days as per customer's requirement|
|Surface Treatment||Shot blasted, rust-proof black oil|
|Packing||Wooden cases or wooden pallets or as per customer' s requirement|
Steel tees GOST 17376-2001 are used for pipelines for various purposes, including those controlled by regulatory authorities, at PN up to 160 MPa and temperature from -70 ° С to +450 ° С
The standard establishes general specifications for seamless welded equal and transition tees made of carbon and alloy steel.
An example of a symbol for tees of steel gost 17376-2001:
• equal bore tee execution 2, D = 426 mm, T = 10 mm from steel 20 :
Tee 426x10-20 GOST 17376-01,
• the same from steel 09G2S for pipelines controlled by regulatory authorities:
Tee P 426x10-09G2S GOST 17376-01,
• adapter tee of execution 1, D = 355.6 mm, T = 11 mm, D1 = 219.1 mm, T1 = 8 mm from steel 20:
Tee 1-355.6x11-219.1x8-20 GOST 17376-01.
Why choose us:
1. All pipe fittings are strictly implemented in accordance with the standards, accept any third-party inspection, and return service.
2. Before leaving the factory, 100% dimensional inspection, 100% spectral test, mechanical and mechanical performance test, pickling, pickling process are mainly aimed at the removal of surface grease and harmful substances, complete surface passivation to prevent oxidation. Some suppliers have not implemented ( Because the surface is not visible to the naked eye after sandblasting) annealing and solid solution (heat treatment), many goods on the market are not heat-treated. When the pipe fittings are in some cold or hot environments, the seam will slowly crack if it is not heat-treated. This process is invisible to the naked eye, surface sanding (many relatively inexpensive processes on the market), bevel ends, etc.
3. Normally, the individual weight of our company's pipe fittings is heavier than that on the market, (Ensure the back arc thickness) to avoid the parts of the same wall thickness that cannot be seen by the naked eye after the processing The pressure is guaranteed, because many suppliers choose the material to the maximum limit in order to minimize the cost.
1. Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
Manufacturer and trading.
2. What are your main products?
All kinds of elbows, tees, caps, flanges, and steel pipes, etc with different stainless steel,nickel alloy materials.
3. Do you provide free samples?
We'd like to provide samples for your confirm, but we don't pay the cost of freight.
4. Why should I choose you?
* Contact us with your detailed inquiry, you will be replied within 6 hours.
* You are promised to obtain the best quality, price, and service.
* Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
* Every process will be checked by responsible QC which ensures every product's quality.
Contact Person: sales