Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Products:||Hastelloy Nickel Alloy Pipe Fittings||Connection:||Butt-Welding|
|Package:||Plywood Box Or Pallet||Application:||Pharmacy,beer,food,dairy,brewing, Beverage, Water Treatment,chemical|
2.4610 Nickel Alloy Pipe Fittings,
NiMo16Cr16Ti Nickel Alloy Pipe Fittings,
N06455 stainless steel weld fittings
Hastelloy C4/NiMo16Cr16Ti/2.4610 Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings Niclel Alloy UNS N06455
"zheheng steel" produces and supply Wrought Steel Butt-Welding Hastelloy C4/NiMo16Cr16Ti/2.4610 Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings., Non-standard pipe fittings are also produced according to customer requirements.
Scope of application of C4:
C4 steel can be widely used in chemical industry, chemical fertilizer, mining, metallurgy, national defense, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, chemical fiber, pesticide, dye, papermaking, food and other industries. C4 stainless steel pipe is mainly used for concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, especially concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid projects with a concentration of more than 98%!
|Basic Information||Material Grade||UNS N08020 | N04400 | N06600 | N06625 | N08800 | N08810 | N08825 | N10276 | N10665 | N10675 | , Inconel 600 | Inconel 601 | Inconel 625 | Inconel 706 | Inconel 718 | Inconel X-750, Monel 400 | Monel 401 | Monel R 405 | Monel K 500|
|Size||1/2" to 48" Sch 5S to XXS|
|Standard||ASTM A403 ASME / ANSI B16.5 etc .|
|Process Method||Forged / wrought|
|Industry & Advantage||Application||a) Connect pipes|
|Advantage||a) High technology ; good surface ; high quality etc|
|Terms & Conditions||Price Item||FOB , CFR , CIF or as negotiation|
|Payment||T / T , LC or as negotiation|
|Delivery Time||30 working days after received your deposit ( Normally according to the order quantity )|
|Package||Plywood case or as per customer’s requirement|
|Quality Requirement||Mill Test Certificate will be supplied with shipment , Third Part Inspection is acceptable|
|Quality||Test||100% PMI test ; Size test etc|
|Market||Main Market||Europe , Middle East , Southea|
what is hastelloy C4?
1. Hastelloy C4 is a representative material of Hastelloy C series. It is a nickel-based corrosion-resistant alloy with a basic composition of 00Cr16Mo16Ni65Ti. It is an improved version of Hastelloy C276 grade in Hastelloy C series. ASTM standard grade UNS N06455, China resistant Etching alloy grade NS335, German grade NiMo16Cr16Ti 2.4610, etc .;
2. Resistance to redox compound corrosion containing chloride ions, good tissue stability, applied to wet chlorine, hypochlorous acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, mixed acid, chloride devices directly after welding, etc .;
3. The key to the corrosion resistance of this material is the control of the content of impurities S, P, gas content O, N and key elements C, Si, etc .; it is the control of the production process, such as the choice of forging heating temperature and holding time, such as Guarantee of forging ratio, such as guarantee of solution treatment, etc .;
4. Hastelloy C4 generally implements ASTM standards. Composition reports and performance reports are generally provided by authoritative third parties, the National Steel Material Testing Center or the National Steel Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Center.
6. It has better solved the performance impact of the welding area of Hastelloy C276 material. Hastelloy C series also has grades C276, C22, C2000, etc.
Chemical composition of C4 (%):
Why choose us:
1. All pipe fittings are strictly implemented in accordance with the standards, accept any third-party inspection, and return service.
2. Before leaving the factory, 100% dimensional inspection, 100% spectral test, mechanical and mechanical performance test, pickling, pickling process are mainly aimed at the removal of surface grease and harmful substances, complete surface passivation to prevent oxidation. Some suppliers have not implemented ( Because the surface is not visible to the naked eye after sandblasting) annealing and solid solution (heat treatment), many goods on the market are not heat-treated. When the pipe fittings are in some cold or hot environments, the seam will slowly crack if it is not heat-treated. This process is invisible to the naked eye, surface sanding (many relatively inexpensive processes on the market), bevel ends, etc.
3. Normally, the individual weight of our company's pipe fittings is heavier than that on the market, (Ensure the back arc thickness) to avoid the parts of the same wall thickness that cannot be seen by the naked eye after the processing The pressure is guaranteed, because many suppliers choose the material to the maximum limit in order to minimize the cost.
Contact Person: sales