Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Welding Type:||Seamless Or Welded||Outside Diameter:||2inch ,6inch|
|Thickness:||Schedule 10 ,sch40||MaterialWP304/X5crNi18-10/1.4301:||WP304 WP304L WP304/304L WP316 WP316L WP316/316L WP321|
|Products:||Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings||Connection:||Butt-Welding|
|Package:||Plywood Box Or Pallet||Application:||Petroleum, Chemical,machinery, Boiler,electric Power, Shipbuilding, Papermaking|
Sch40 Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings,
WP304 Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings,
Sch40 stainless steel buttweld fittings
Large Diameter Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings Schedule 10 Sch40 2inch 6 Inch Dimentions
Stainless steel pipe fittings are a new type of pipe fittings that are widely used. Generally speaking, the processing methods are as follows:
1. Forging method
The forging machine is used to punch the end or part of the pipe to reduce the outer diameter. Commonly used forging machines are rotary, connecting rod and roller.
2. Roller method
Put the core in the stainless steel pipe and push it with a roller to process the round edge.
3. Stamping method
Use a tapered core to expand the pipe end to the desired size and shape on the punching machine.
4. Bending method
There are three methods commonly used, one method is the stretching method, the other method is the stamping method, the third roller method, there are 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, one adjusting roller, adjusting the fixed roller distance, finished pipe fittings It is curved.
5. Rolling method :
Generally, a mandrel is not needed, and it is suitable for the inner round edge of the thick-walled tube.
6. Bulging method :Put rubber in the tube and compress it with a punch to make the tube protruding and forming; another method is hydraulic bulging forming, filling the middle of the tube with liquid, and the pressure of the liquid bulges the tube into the desired shape. Most of the production of bellows Use this method
Product Name :Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings
Product degree :30,45,60,90,180 degree
Radius Type :Long Radius Elbow(1.5DLR),Short Radius Elbow(1DSR)
Size :Seamless(SMLS) Elbows : 1/2-24 ,DN15-DN600 Butt Welded Elbows (seam) :24"-96",DN600-DN2400
Thickness :SCH10,SCH20,SCH30,STD SCH40, SCH60, XS, SCH80., SCH100, SCH120, SCH140,SCH160, XXS 0.6mm~160mm
Material :Alloy Steel Stainless steel
Standard :API, ANSI, MSS, EN, DIN, JIS, BS, GB others
Surface preparation :Anti-rust black paint, anti-rust varnish, transparent anti-rust oil, hot galvanized, sandblasting.
Packing :In wooded cases or pallets, or as for clients' requirements
Applications :Petroleum, chemical,machinery, boiler,electric power, shipbuilding, papermaking, construction,etc.
Delivery time :10-15 days for bulk, 3-5 working days for inventory.
Special design :as your drawing
Test :Direct-reading Spectrograph,testing machine,X-ray detector,Ultrasonic flaw detector,Magnetic particle detector,etc
Delivery term :FOB, CNF, CIF, FCA etc
Payment term :T/T,L/C,Western Union,PayPal etc
experience ;Manufactrure about 10 years
The standard what can supply
|ASTM A182 ASME SA182||F304 F304L F304/304L F304H F309H F310 F310HF316 F316L F316/316L F316 HF316Ti F317L F321 F321H F347 F347H F904L F44 F51 F53 F55 F60|
|ASTM A403 ASME SA403||WP304 WP304L WP304/304L WP316 WP316L WP316/316L WP321|
|DIN EN 10222-5||EN1.4307 EN1.4949 EN1.4301/1.4307 EN1.4401 EN1.4435 EN1.4404 EN1.4401/1.4404 EN1.4541 EN1.4571|
|EN10095||EN 1.4841 EN 1.4878|
|DIN EN 10088-2||EN1.4438 EN1.4501 EN1.4529 EN1.4539 EN1.4547 EN 1.4301 EN 1.4306 EN 1.4307|
|DIN EN 10222-5||EN1.4410 EN1.4550 EN1.4462|
|NF E 29-204||BF Z 3 CN 19-09 BF Z 7 CN 19-09 BF Z CN 18-09/19-09 BF Z 23 CND 17-11-02 BF Z7 CND 17-11-02 BF Z3/2Z7|
|JIS G3214||SUSF304 SUSF304L SUSF316 SUSF316L|
Why choose us:
1. All pipe fittings are strictly implemented in accordance with the standards, accept any third-party inspection, and return service.
2. Before leaving the factory, 100% dimensional inspection, 100% spectral test, mechanical and mechanical performance test, pickling, pickling process are mainly aimed at the removal of surface grease and harmful substances, complete surface passivation to prevent oxidation. Some suppliers have not implemented ( Because the surface is not visible to the naked eye after sandblasting) annealing and solid solution (heat treatment), many goods on the market are not heat-treated. When the pipe fittings are in some cold or hot environments, the seam will slowly crack if it is not heat-treated. This process is invisible to the naked eye, surface sanding (many relatively inexpensive processes on the market), bevel ends, etc.
3. Normally, the individual weight of our company's pipe fittings is heavier than that on the market, (Ensure the back arc thickness) to avoid the parts of the same wall thickness that cannot be seen by the naked eye after the processing The pressure is guaranteed, because many suppliers choose the material to the maximum limit in order to minimize the cost.
1. Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
Manufacturer and trading.
2. What are your main products?
All kinds of elbows, tees, caps, flanges, and steel pipes, etc with different stainless steel,nickel alloy materials.
3. Do you provide free samples?
We'd like to provide samples for your confirm, but we don't pay the cost of freight.
4. Why should I choose you?
* Contact us with your detailed inquiry, you will be replied within 6 hours.
* You are promised to obtain the best quality, price, and service.
* Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
* Every process will be checked by responsible QC which ensures every product's quality.
Contact Person: sales