Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Products:||Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings||Connection:||Butt-Welding|
|Package:||Plywood Box Or Pallet||Application:||Pharmacy,beer,food,dairy,brewing, Beverage, Water Treatment,chemical|
NiCr21Mo Nickel Alloy Pipe Fittings,
Incoloy 825 Nickel Alloy Pipe Fittings,
2.4858 stainless steel weld fittings
Incoloy 825/NiCr21Mo/2.4858 Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings Nickel Alloy
"zheheng steel" produces and supply Wrought Steel Butt-Welding Incoloy 825/NiCr21Mo/2.4858 Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings., Non-standard pipe fittings are also produced according to customer requirements. Incoloy 825 is widely used in various industrial fields where the use temperature does not exceed 550 ℃.
Typical applications are: heating pipes, containers, baskets and chains used in sulfuric acid pickling plants. Seawater cooling heat exchanger, marine product piping system, acid gas environment piping. Heat exchangers, evaporators, scrubbers, dip tubes, etc. in phosphoric acid production. Flame-retardant alloys for air heat exchangers in petroleum refining, food engineering, chemical processes, and compressed oxygen applications.
|Basic Information||Material Grade||UNS N08020 | N04400 | N06600 | N06625 | N08800 | N08810 | N08825 | N10276 | N10665 | N10675 | , Inconel 600 | Inconel 601 | Inconel 625 | Inconel 706 | Inconel 718 | Inconel X-750, Monel 400 | Monel 401 | Monel R 405 | Monel K 500|
|Size||1/2" to 48" Sch 5S to XXS|
|Standard||ASTM A403 ASME / ANSI B16.5 etc .|
|Process Method||Forged / wrought|
|Industry & Advantage||Application||a) Connect pipes|
|Advantage||a) High technology ; good surface ; high quality etc|
|Terms & Conditions||Price Item||FOB , CFR , CIF or as negotiation|
|Payment||T / T , LC or as negotiation|
|Delivery Time||30 working days after received your deposit ( Normally according to the order quantity )|
|Package||Plywood case or as per customer’s requirement|
|Quality Requirement||Mill Test Certificate will be supplied with shipment , Third Part Inspection is acceptable|
|Quality||Test||100% PMI test ; Size test etc|
|Market||Main Market||Europe , Middle East , Southea|
Why choose us:
1. All pipe fittings are strictly implemented in accordance with the standards, accept any third-party inspection, and return service.
2. Before leaving the factory, 100% dimensional inspection, 100% spectral test, mechanical and mechanical performance test, pickling, pickling process are mainly aimed at the removal of surface grease and harmful substances, complete surface passivation to prevent oxidation. Some suppliers have not implemented ( Because the surface is not visible to the naked eye after sandblasting) annealing and solid solution (heat treatment), many goods on the market are not heat-treated. When the pipe fittings are in some cold or hot environments, the seam will slowly crack if it is not heat-treated. This process is invisible to the naked eye, surface sanding (many relatively inexpensive processes on the market), bevel ends, etc.
3. Normally, the individual weight of our company's pipe fittings is heavier than that on the market, (Ensure the back arc thickness) to avoid the parts of the same wall thickness that cannot be seen by the naked eye after the processing The pressure is guaranteed, because many suppliers choose the material to the maximum limit in order to minimize the cost.
1. Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
Manufacturer and trading.
2. What are your main products?
All kinds of elbows, tees, caps, flanges, and steel pipes, etc with different stainless steel,nickel alloy materials.
3. Do you provide free samples?
We'd like to provide samples for your confirm, but we don't pay the cost of freight.
4. Why should I choose you?
* Contact us with your detailed inquiry, you will be replied within 6 hours.
* You are promised to obtain the best quality, price, and service.
* Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
* Every process will be checked by responsible QC which ensures every product's quality.
Contact Person: sales